Ladies, it’s High-Tea meets Business Workshops in the Wimmera! Grab a friend : )
Secret Source Academy is proud to present, “The 5 inefficiencies you do everyday without even realising it” with Small Business Passion-ista, Chance Lockwood-Mawson. This debut Workshop forms part of her Women in Small Business Workshop Series kicking off in Western Victoria this March 2015!
I’m curious, as a Small Business Owner, have you ever started your day like this; you walk into the office in the morning, and say, “If I get nothing else done today I’ve got to… *insert here a task that’s been dragging on longer than you care to remember*, but then find the day conspires against you?
It’s happened to the best of us, in fact, it’s a daily occurrence for most. Before you know it, your watch reads 5pm and you wonder where the day has gone! And that one task you bounded in the door not 8hours prior determined to complete, has eluded you, again…
Ernst & Young’s Australian Productivity Report found that, 39% of workers surveyed said they did not agree their organisation operates effectively and on average only 58% of their day is spent on work that directly adds ‘real value’! So you’re paying Staff for an 8 hour day and in return only gaining 4.48hrs of effectiveness! You may as well all go home at 1pm! Eeek!
Whether you’re a Solopreneur or head a team of Staff, you set the tone for your workplace, and it’s ecology. The onus lies with you, as business leaders to inspire and empower those around you to generate solutions that drive the organization or your vision forward.
I’m an advocate for working Smarter Not Harder, but if you don’t know how, then this workshop is for you – A refreshing new level of productivity, satisfaction and general all round awesomeness awaits you.
Join your fellow Women in business and I, as we unveil the Top 5 Inefficiencies You Do Everyday Without Even Realising It, and learn how to decimate time leaches with my proven methods and simple strategies.
Oh and did I mention, if like me you find many workshops yawn-inducingly boring, than you’re in for quite the treat! Your workshop will be served with High Tea! Yes Ladies you can sip delicious tea from fine vintage teacups and nibble on tasty treats whilst I present juicy content and my favourite secret resources. It’s High Tea meets Business School!
Grab a friend, to secure your seats and get involved before word gets out that the face of Small Business Workshops has changed!
This Workshop is for you if //
- You’re a Female Small Business Owners or Entrepreneur, looking to grow an incredible business or create a culture of effective productivity in office staff
- You are just getting started and want a shortcut to proven methods that will set you up for success
- You want to get more out of each day and learn how to finally smash through that To Do List from someone who personally uses these tools daily
- You’re not really sure where the biggest inefficiencies are in your business and you need help to identify them along with the steps to roll out a simple plan
- You know that you should be using smarter time management strategies, but you don’t have the time to know where to begin let alone pick the best one for your situation
This Workshop is NOT for you if //
- You’re content to keep doing today what you did yesterday achieving average results
- You don’t love delighting in great company, delicious treats and something new and different
- You want one quick fix solution that doesn’t require you having to lead by example
What will you come away with //
- Your own Business Efficiencies Health Report and action plan
- How to identify areas in your business that suck more time and energy than they deserve and how to stop it [With lasting success!]
- Detailed list of the free Secret Source Resources I use daily and how you can begin using them right away
- Proven methods for implementing smooth and easy solutions to the Top 5 Inefficiencies
- A satisfied sweet tooth and wonderful new connections with your peers
- Slideshow sent as PDF via email after the event for your future reference
- Renewed confidence that Small Business Workshops can be enjoyable, delicious and educational after all!
About Chance //
Growing up in her family’s manufacturing business Chance wittnessed all the gritty aspects that being a small business owner entails. Experiencing the epic highs and miserable lows would later turn out to be the driving force behind her committment and passion for nurturing, supporting and inspiring female Euntreprenures and business owners to succeed abundently in business.
Not surprisingly Chance started her own Graphic Design business at 20, which after 8 years organically evolved into Small Business development forged from her instatiable hunger for human behavior and psycology.
Going on to study Neuro Linguistic Programing and Executive Coaching, it wasn’t long before clients and peers where savoring the rewards of her unique insight and approach, tailored especially for Australian Small Business.
Along this 12 year journey Chance has recognised that today the rules of business are changing, the tried and tested rules that use to hold steady, are falling short and Owners are now seeking new answers to new challenges.
Social media, mobile technology, greater competition and more demanding consumers are changing the landscape. Chance has developed a series of proven methods and simple strategies that support these new rules of business and form the focus of her Women in Business Workshop Series.
With her spirited and graceful personality, Chance has a fresh and engaging approach when delivering solutions and ideas to Teams of Staff, Workshops and Personal Consultations. Once in her company, you too will be sure to come away with broader perspective, a tool belt full of solutions and infectious optimisim!
Is there allocated seating at this event?
The limited ‘VIP Package’ ticket holders will be in the front section, all other seating will be on a first in, first served basis.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Great Western is located in the Wimmera, 2.5hrs west of Melbourne, between Stawell and Ararat, each a 12 min drive eitherside, down the Western Hwy.
There is plenty of parking in front and behind the Great Western hall, adhear to clearway and bus zones. If parking behind the hall, ensure the CFA driveway remains clear for vehicle access at all times.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Bring your goodself, notebook and pen, business cards for networking, a smile and the curiosity to learn.
To ensure attendies get the most from their investment, Secret Source Academy asks that you kindly refrain from bringing babies or children to this Workshop.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Secret Source Academy // Chance Lockwood-Mawson 0422 11 29 22
What is the refund policy? Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket is non-refundable, but is transferable. This means you can gift it to another attendee. Please contact Chance above to advise new ticket holder name.
Do I need to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. In an effort to save trees, we are set up for paperless ticketing. Please just bring your photo ID that matches the ticket registration.